Welcome to my blog!
Hi, I’m Julai, an au-pair/househelp in Europe for 12 years and now turned stay-at-home mama & wife, living with my family in a little village in sunny Barcelona, Spain.
Welcome to Happy Hearty Home – my happy little space on the web where you can find helpful information and tips about family staycations, visiting Catholic destinations, and exploring Spain with kids; and also resources and encouragement for a happier and simpler Catholic family life. Read more…
- Powerful Prayers for Catholic Mothers (with FREE Printable PDF)
- 11 Short Daily Catholic Prayers (to Help You Get Through the Day)
- Some of The Best Catholic Books for Moms
- The Other Serenity Prayer (with FREE Printable)
- The Litany of Trust (with FREE Printable PDF)
- 8 Modest Summer Outfit Ideas for Moms (that Will Make You Look and Feel great)
- Top 19 Famous Catholic Pilgrimage Sites Around The World
- 25 Affordable And Fun Family Staycation Ideas (with FREE Printable)
- How To Plan A Family Staycation With Toddlers
- The Detailed Pros And Cons Of Staycation (For Families With Small Kids)
- Visiting the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Meritxell in Andorra
- What Is The Difference Between Vacation And Staycation?
- What Are The Amazing Benefits Of Simple Living? (Explained)
- How to Get Started with Simple Living Even with Small Kids (14 Easy Tips)
- What is Simple Living? (Things You Need To Know)
- 10 Best Eco-Friendly Alternatives to Ziploc Bags (To Help Lessen Plastic Waste at Home)
- Lenten Decluttering (The Best Time to Get Rid of the Unnecessary Things from Home)
- How to Celebrate a Low-Waste Christmas with Small Kids