Best Oatmeal With Banana Recipe
A super easy, quick, healthy, and delicious oatmeal with banana recipe that you can prepare and eat together with you kids. Perfect for busy moms!
Prep Time 2 minutes mins
Cook Time 10 minutes mins
- 1 cup dried oatmeal
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- water (enough to cover the oatmeal)
- a bit of yogurt or milk
- 2 bananas
1. Place the oatmeal and chia seeds in a pot and cover them with enough water.
2. Cook over medium heat and stir constantly to avoid burning and sticking at the bottom of the pot.
3. You can add more water if you see that the oatmeal is getting dry, but still needs more cooking time. It is done when it's already thick and creamy.
4. Put into a bowl, stir in a bit of yogurt or milk to make it more creamy, and then add the sliced or mashed banana. Sliced banana for my 3-year-old and mashed banana for my 1-year-old.